Manages the scope, timeline and resources of the on-site program efforts at assigned client site. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities necessary to ensure that deliverables are achieved on time within quality guidelines. Responsibilities include the service and delivery of the on-site program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, organize, and implement processes, technology, metrics/reporting, change management, and training enterprise-wide.
- Implement business work plan dictated by client business rules.
- Confer with client management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Ensure process management of requisition requests and approvals.
- Ensure integrity of client process through vendor-neutral supplier notification.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and client stakeholders.
- Assist suppliers and clients throughout the client process – i.e. from requisition creation through assignment completion.
- Provide accurate reports to client stakeholders as requested.
- Assist in HR functions, including, timecard approval process, and start-up paperwork for Enterforce’s contingent workers.
- Coach contingent workers and terminate assignments as directed by client managers.
- Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs as tactical manager by evaluating and advising on the impact of long-range planning, service providers (technical and non-technical), and areas of responsibility.
- Implement Enterforce’s policies and procedures at client companies.
- Researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings.
- Write job descriptions or reviews and edit job descriptions written by others.
- Develop recruiting programs and collateral to attract applicants to fill specific job openings.
- Develop and maintain a network of suppliers to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiate contact with potentially qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and provide information about the organization and position.
- Screen and refer candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Write and place job advertising in various media.
- Develop and coordinate internal job posting program and writes job postings.
- Coordinate and set up displays and work at job fairs.
- Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs.
- Provide information to potential applicants.
- Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinate communications with applicants.
- File and maintain employment records for future references.
- Assist in supplier evaluation by gathering and sorting information presented by suppliers.
- 0-3 direct reports
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Diversity – Demonstrate knowledge of EEO policy; show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educate others on the value of diversity; promote a harassment-free environment; build a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; support organization's goals and values; benefit organization through outside activities; support affirmative action and respect diversity.
- Strategic Thinking - Develop strategies to achieve organizational goals; understand organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyze market and competition; identify external threats and opportunities; adapt strategies to changing conditions.
- Judgment - Display willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely decisions.
- Motivation - Set and achieve challenging goals; demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles; measure self against standard of excellence; take calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; set goals and objectives; develop realistic action plans.
- Dependability - Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software;
- Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.