MSP Service Lead
Are you a recruiter who is tired of sourcing and running a full recruiting desk? Do you thrive in a fast paced staffing environment but don't want the headache of making recruiting calls? Maybe you've never recruited but you love building relationships, are highly organized and work well in a constantly changing environment.
Enterforce, Inc. is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the staffing and recruiting industry. We sit on-site at top area companies and streamline their contingent and direct recruiting efforts. We manage our customer's use of temporary and direct hire staffing suppliers to fill their open recruiting needs. We pull it all together through a Vendor Management System (VMS) technology solution. You must be process oriented, a problem solver with strong communication skills and must love working with people and technology. Enterforce is The Proven Way To Work where you will learn the latest in MSP technology and solutions.
We are seeking an on-site MSP Service Lead to join our team and manage the recruiting efforts at one of our area customers.
Manages the scope, timeline and resources of the on-site staffing program efforts at assigned client site. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities necessary to ensure that deliverables are achieved on time within quality guidelines. Must be a strategic thinker with excellent problem solving skills. Responsibilities include the service and delivery of the on-site program. Recruiting experience in both direct and contingent talent acquisition is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with decision makers and senior level management.
- Plan, develop, organize, and implement processes, technology, metrics/reporting, change management, and training enterprise-wide.
- Implement business work plan dictated by client business rules.
- Confer with client management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Ensure process management of requisition requests and approvals.
- Ensure integrity of client process through vendor-neutral supplier notification.
- Lead and mentor program management team with strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Exceed client expectations in terms of quality, SLA achievement, client satisfaction and innovation.
- Provide environment of open communication and learning to support and mentor program managers to build client relationships and drive sales efforts.
- Accountable for client satisfaction and business growth progression. Conducts surveys collecting feedback to enhance processes and identify areas of improvement.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and client stakeholders.
- Assist suppliers and clients throughout the client process – i.e. from requisition creation through candidate hire.
- Provide accurate reports to client stakeholders as requested.
- Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned or requested.
Fast paced with a high attention to detail and effective communication skills, the ability to work with little to no supervision, multi-task and possess efficient decision/problem solving skills. The ability to work with stakeholders of varying levels.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a business environment required, preferably in Human Resources or Customer Service. Experience in Contingent or Direct Hire Recruiting a plus.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (expert in Word, Excel and Outlook; proficient in PowerPoint).