Program Coordinator/Contract Administrator
Supports the contingent workforce program for the Alliance Program clients by working directly with their human resources and procurement departments, hiring managers, suppliers and Enterforce corporate staff to identify and develop processes, providing co-employment protection, and cost
savings for the client. Essential competencies of the Alliance Program Coordinator position are strong client relations skills, a sense of urgency, attention to detail, analytical skills, problem solving, and project management.
- Maintain procedures and policies to mitigate risk.
- Manage, develop, and maintain solid supplier relationships
- Manage day to day functions including: on boarding/off boarding activities, problem solving, process documentation, etc.
- Maintain quality customer service and follow client operating procedures.
Assist with reviewing, negotiating and administering business aspects, terms, conditions and risk mitigation of client contracts and subcontracts. Negotiates contract terms, pricing, and change orders with clients. Participates in the pre-award and post-award phases of contracts. Develop and analyze benchmark data for requests of proposals and contract terms. Apprise senior management of potential business risk. Offers possible methods of remedy, including potential clarifications in contract and supplier management. Assist in developing special contract language and custom agreements to meet special project needs. Assist in preparing and reviewing insurance requirements for client and suppliers. Must be able to identify areas of potential risks to corporation and enforce provisions of contract. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the development of internal contracts policy.
- Assists in the preparation of and participates in various managements review process providing contractual expertise to review.
- Manage client and supplier contracts ensuring compliance and that contracts are current.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Participates in quarterly reviews with Suppliers to review program metrics and contractual obligations.
- Advises Program Managers in scope and administrative procedures required to achieve full contractual compliance
- Interview prospective Suppliers
- Prepare contracts and Enterforce agreement for Independent contractors and suppliers
- Monitor certificates of insurance for enforcement and compliance
- Conduct audits of existing contracts to initiate amendments prior to contract expiration dates. Maintain databases for current and new suppliers/contractors
- Effective administrative, organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to operate independently and also contribute to a team.
Local candidates only:
- Pewaukee, WI