Intern/Co-op Coordinator (Part-time and Full-time Positions)
Supporting the intern/co-op program for a client by working directly with program managers, universities and students in recruiting efforts, on-boarding, off-boarding and program management. Essential components of the Intern/Co-op Coordinator position are a sense of urgency, attention to detail, analytical skills, and problem solving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day functions including: on-boarding/off-boarding activities, problem solving, process documentation, etc.
- Maintain quality customer service and follow client operating procedures.
- Create and develop relationships with college career services, faculty, and students.
- Coordinate and implement college recruitment strategies for attracting college hires.
- Leverage college recruiting opportunities, networks, resumes, and candidates across the Company.
- Work with business leaders and segment recruiters to identify needs and develop strategies to fill their needs.
- Fast paced with a high attention to detail and effective communication skills, the ability to work with little to no supervision and possess efficient decision / problem solving skills. The ability to work with stakeholders of varying levels.
- Business Casual at corporate office; business professional at client sites.